This CBD Chap stick combats dry, chapped and sensitive lips with a little Ranger Flair!
All of our CBD chap sticks are made in small batches and hand poured. Our all-natural CBD chap stick is made with carefully chosen organic ingredients. Our CBD chap stick is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, nutrients and essential fatty acids to provide hydration to your lips. This CBD chap stick is naturally moisturizing and feels silky and smooth on your lips unlike many petroleum-based lip balms. All scents are subtle and not over powering. Enjoy the sweet subtle scent of Marshmallow.
Beeswax, Shea butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E, Collagen, essential oil for scent and 100mg of High Quality American gown CBD Isolate.
- Hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin
- Exfoliates, repairs damage, promotes the skin’s regeneration
- Diminishes the appearance of the signs of aging
- Creates a hydrating, long-lasting protective barrier against environmental pollutants
Organic Shea Butter:
- Boosts skin moisture
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe skin problems
- It could heal cuts and scrapes
- Antioxidants may mean anti-aging properties
Cold Press Apricot Seed Oil:
- Light and quickly makes the skin soft and smooth
- High in Natural Vitamin A
- Percolates deep into the skin and provides long-lasting moisturizing
- Its fatty acids act as non-greasy emollients to nourish and restore dry skin
- A natural antioxidant
- Combats free-radical damage
- Very hydrating
- works as a both a humectant (to absorb water into the skin) and an emollient (to trap water in the skin)
- Helping fibroblasts form in your dermis (middle skin layer), which helps new cells grow
- Playing a role in replacing dead skin cells
- Giving structure, strength and elasticity to your skin
CBD Isolate in Chap stick:
- Helps with problems caused by the sun, cold and pollution
- Its moisturizing, soothing
- Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory action is a good tool to alleviate problems due to burns, herpes, rashes, chapped skin, irritations and scars.